Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NBH Character Sheet #1

Noobie Bounty Hunter Character Sheet #1 KI-WI!

Click for better view. (I don't know why a black lot of something appears on her left hand with out her weapon when you full view it but ignore that, that's not apart of the design.)

Anyways yeah character sheet done for now! I will finish it up in the future like clean up the lines and add color but since I want to start working on other characters and get this comic rolling, I'm happy with just sketches and such. Colored cleaner versions will be done when the comic is actually getting pages posted on the web comic page under the characters or casts section.

So yeah here is KI-WI the heroine of the story. The super fighting robot created by Paige Italics. So I will be explaining what is written here mainly because my hand writing is terrible. So KI-WI is to be 5'4" around a little bit shorter than me (yeah I'm a short guy.) The thing on her head, the egg shaped thing is where you could access her brain via plugging in a wire so it opens as seen there. The thing on her left hand is the Solar Lens, her weapon. It absorbs light and stores it as energy of which she can use as a laser to cause harm. It is attached via a rectangular socket just below her wrist joint(edit: no I'd rather it be on the back of her hand much like in her body suit sketch over to the very right.) and can be adjusted back and forth so that her left hand is more flexible. Lastly under her clothing is her body suit. Even though she's a robot and has now explicit parts what so ever, Paige felt she needed a body suit just to have some modesty. She has feet under those boots I just didn't feel like drawing them.

So things to know about KI-WI. She's short but taller than Paige, Paige is super short. Her clothing serves no practical function what so ever, it's all aesthetic (more on that when the comic starts rolling). She's left handed (again more on this when the comic starts rolling). Lastly she was seen with short sleeves in previous sketches I decided to give her, her longer sleeves like in her 2010 design because I love drawing those sleeves and she looks right with 'em.

Next up I want to design Paige Italics. So yeah now for a little break and then back to work!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like how you add the details of to the side but it's clear where they go instead of squeezing it all in (that's what I do most of the time...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I've looked at other artist's character sheets to figure out how I should approach it.

      Delete