Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Heads Up. 4/12/2012 Tired, oh so tired

Late heads up post, but ugh too tired to do drawings. I haven't been sleeping well this whole week and as a result it has been really hard to work on anything really. I've tried to work on Paige Italic's character sheet but I just can't seem to get her the way I want her to look. I guess I have a bit of a art block due to being so tired which sucks because I really want to get the comic started.

Hopefully I can get a good nights sleep this weekend.

I also really need start working on that color contest for Sword Girls.

In other news SkullGirls came out on both PSN and Xbox Live. The game is one amazing fighting game that feels so good. Parasoul is my favorite and I love her walk animation which may sound super odd.

I've also yet again have had this thought about my style. I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing because I just feel that it is, but yeah I think I want to try drawing everyday, doing quick 30 minute sketches daily as well as do some traditional pieces and actually use my Prisma colored pencils.

To tired to think of other things to talk about sorry for now I'm just going to relax, think about the story for Newbie Bounty Hunter and watch some youtube shows.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone gets artist blocks eventually. You just got to find your way around it, I'm sure it'll come to you -^.^-!

    ReplyDelete