Saturday, April 21, 2012

The heads up 4/21/2012

Yeah my attention kind of changed from my comic and animation project to doing the over haul of Lanavi in the piece "Musical Vibes." It has been awhile since I actually worked on some stand alone imagery so I guess it's fine.

I don't normally like revising already finished art work mainly because at the end of the day it's not a new piece of art. I like to give viewers something new and surprising to experience so this is why I don't refer to this current art project as a simply revision but rather an over haul.

So what have I done to the piece so far. well for one I deleted all the color layers and background layers. I fixed her face and changed where she was looking. Along side fixing where she is looking I also did some polish on her eyes in general. I'm still thinking if I should keep her expression or tweak it but yeah. I'm thinking of adding more lines in her hair to indicate hair strands. Her face is is pretty fine so all I need to do was trim things and such but her body I ended up scrapping it altogether and re drew it.

I'm also working on a character for the animation project I really want to do. So yeah.

It's way too late and I need sleep so yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your characters! I will be gone most of this week so I won't get to see some work you'll post, but I'll be sure to catch up on it later ;) !

    ReplyDelete