Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Drawtober Challenge Day 1 On The Call

Okay so it's a new month and I decided to do something I always wanted to do but I finally decided to just go all out.

I'm attempting to do the draw a day for a whole month challenge. Now most of the things I will do is sketch mainly because of my limited time and I'm not as fast as I would like but yeah this is a great way to practice so here is day 1!

Day 1 being fan art of Mighty No. 9's heroine, Call this is her E design since there is a kickstarter backer vote contest thing for her final design and since design B didn't make it into the final vote session, I want E to win but F and H are nice too. This was an hour sketch that I really want to finish up later on.

Anyways congrats to Mighty No. 9 for the successful Kickstarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment