Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Drawtober Challenge Day 8 Vivid

Day 8 featuring my zombie girl, Vivid. It's the month of Halloween so I have to draw Vivid and I also decided to make some tweaks to her design. She is still a one armed zombie but now she has an enchanted scarf that acts as her right hand as well as a weapon.

I also changed up her personality a bit. I want her to be a sort of prim and proper character who only expects the best of her self and those expected to her. She detest the vulgar brutality of her zombie kind and would rather not stoop to their level so she hunts only the most refine humans for sustenance and will not devour them alive but rather swiftly dispatch the human and cook them to her liking. She was of noble blood in her previous life so all those traits are retain when she is revived.

Her new personality and such was inspired by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment