Monday, October 21, 2013

Drawtober Challenge Day 21 Relic of War

Day 21 is a little concept sketch for one of the villains in Bounty Hunter Aloa. This is a character I had in mind for a long, long time and at the time I named him Frozen Flame which I may keep but it's a little corny. I still need to develop a good back story but he was a robot design for research but was refitted for combat but never left the battle field long after the war ended now all he wants to do is to fall in combat but no one has granted that. So yeah his name explains his means of combat, basically he fire and ice based weaponry and though he is slow in movement he makes up for it in armor and fire power. He appears with a large bounty and Aloa takes him on in her first high rank bounty.

Of course he will go through changes in his design but this is the basic idea of how I wanted him to look for all these years.

This song inspired me to finally draw him up and the song's feel is kind of how I imagine Frozen Flame. Like he isn't completely a bad guy and in fact he is probably the most noble fight Aloa will get through out her career as a bounty hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment