Saturday, May 26, 2012

What am working on: Girl Leaning

Yeah working title hehe.

Yeah this is a new pose practice which turned out pretty good so I decided to ink and color it. Right now I'mm inking it.

So basically, like how I start any sketch, the girl wasn't wearing any clothes and as I was working on this I was imagining her in a summer dress with a hat and sandals. So basically this is a summer piece. I'm not a fan of summer. Hot weather isn't for me, but yeah I'm enjoying this. This is one of the few times I have decided to draw feet with toes and they turned out pretty nice though they probably aren't my best feet but I'm happy with 'em. Oh and I'm sketching more often as a form of practice. So I'd like to sketch a new pose and so on so on.

So yeah I plan on finishing this in a week another thing I want to do often is finish work since I've started using Deviantart more, I'm working on making a presence by being more active and such more details about that later.

So yeah...

2 comments:

  1. Nice, a perfect drawing for warm weather like this (love her ribbon on the hat ♥) It seems like your focusing a lot on positions, which is neat. Although you've been drawing one character at a time, maybe sometime you could draw a whole scene of them with different expressions to capture the moment? I don't know, it's just a random idea, so if you don't like it whatever, but either way, I like your experiment drawings a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've drawn more than one character in an image before but that is something I want to try to do more often. I'm really first trying to figure out how to draw characters doing things naturally as if they aren't posing for a camera or something. I guess I want to gain a sort of organic feel in the way I draw. So when I do decide to draw like a scene with multiple people it will look natural and over all pleasant. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete