Monday, May 7, 2012

Cartoon wittle Lanavi!

Decided to spend my drawing night on a little experiment. Draw Lanavi with a overly puffy cartoony style. I honestly enjoy the result. This was really fun to do.

Also these songs made this little picture all the more fun to work on.
and
Anyways here it is.

Wittle Lanavi is ready for the snow even though it's like almost summer haha.

She's so adorable <3. So this was a really quick job and I did all in one sitting so it's a bit sloppy but the most important thing about this piece is that I was having a blast doing it. I just want to hug her and pet her. I actually really like this new found style and it probably will replace my old super deform chibi style that I haven't drawn in ages. Anyways this was great fun and practice.

2 comments:

  1. Love the music, and Lanavi is so cute! Sometimes I love to see chibis, I guess it depends in what mood I'm in and the mood of the story. Just lovin' those boots ♥ !! Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually enjoy drawing chibis but I don't draw enough of them oddly. I think it's one of my specialties. I wanna do more chibi Lanavi and draw some of my other characters in this style.

      Delete