Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Heads Up 3/21/2012

I've boycotted facebook, but I'm so tempted to update my status there but I know I shouldn't. So I'll do it here. You know I feel a whole lot better know that I don't have to worry about facebook. I'm happy.

My plan is to do this as a weekly thing and I guess maybe on Mondays instead of Wednesdays. So what's going on in my crazy head?

I figured maybe the illustrations I do don't grasp as much interest so start telling my stories. I've been told one of my strengths has been in story telling and the best way I can do that is through comics so let's do it with Noobie Bounty Hunter!

I've pretty much putting all my focus on Noobie Bounty Hunter. I want to start it up as a web comic. Currently I'm working on character reference sheets. I've started with KI-WI since she is the main character after all. I also need to start thinking up some bad guys and such and get a full cast rolling. I'm also thinking about the script for chapter one.

What I plan on doing is maybe get half of or all of chapter 1 done before I start posting that way I can consistently push out content and keep the readership interested while I work on chapter 2, but before I can even start getting a chapter rolling I need to establish the character designs and figure out how the story will roll in both chapters 1 and 2.

As far as characters go, I only have a solid design for KI-WI. Bunny Italics and Gilroy Straightedge still need a design. Of course I also need designs for the antagonists.

So yeah I really, really want this to be legit so I'm going to be working very hard to make this web comic real as well as work on a publishable version of the comic to submit to publishers to, just maybe, get a book deal.

It's time L.A. stepped up and made a name fore myself in the art world!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! I would love to read the story with all of your drawings! That is, if you're willing to share it with me, it's up to you ;) I'll be rooting for you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got some web comic communities I could use to submit my comic to so I'll share a link eventually.

      Delete