Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Here We Go

Whelp a new year, a new busy year for me in particular. This is a year that a lot should happen for me and I need these things to happen if I want to get anywhere in my animation studies. The most important thing to be doing is working on my portfolio and demo reel. I also need to start developing a network for myself and I simply need to just talk to more artist, make more friends and push my art out there for everyone to see.

I've been quiet for a while mainly because I've been spending my winter break just relaxing after my hectic school quarter, but I need to draw more this year and continue to learn what I can.

Lastly I need to cut back on internet drama, it's a waste.

Well L.A. it feels like it's going to be one heck of a ride this year let's make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment