Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Girl of Knowledge and Shadow

Click image for full view.

So I did some fan art of my favorite character ever (outside of my own characters), Patchouli Knowledge. This purple lovely is a character from the Touhou Project series appearing in a lot of the Windows era games. 

There is just so much I enjoy about this character. First off she is a proficient elemental magician. I love elemental magic. I guess I just enjoy the ability to control the elements. I really like her design: her night cap, the crescent thing, all her ribbons, and purple color scheme. I actually really like the color purple and I think Patchouli made me enjoy the color even more. Bits of Lanavi was inspired by this character. 

Anyways this will not be the last time I'll draw Patchouli she is just too fun to draw. Also this is the start of my Touhou fan art series. Yeah I plan on doing fan art of all my favorite Touhou characters.

This was done solely in Sai while listening to Patchouli's theme, stage theme and a mess of remixes including my favorite remix. Weekend Clock ~週末に鳴る終末の時計~


2 comments:

  1. Wow... I feel terrible when I look at your work. I'm not nearly good! I thought that character looked familiar, but I wasn't exactly sure... Nice!! Keep up the amazing work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to start replying to comments but I keep forgetting to. Thanks. Well if you want to get better at drawing then practice is key it takes a lot of time and effort. I still got a long way to go. Patchouli Knowledge is from Touhou so yeah. Thanks again

      Delete