Friday, February 21, 2014

Drawebruary 2014 Day 21 The Yellow Baroness


For day 21 I like to formally introduce my newest character and my newest story idea. So meet Primrose The 1st Lieutenant of the Royal Swarm Aerial Infantry unit, call name “The Yellow Baroness” and the heroine of my high flying story “The Yellow Baroness.” Now the story isn’t completely there but it sort of a retelling of how she got the her call name as she leads her unit into victory against overwhelming odds.
I’m super jazzed and pumped at how well this sketch came out.

I’m so happy. The idea came from playing Kid Icarus Uprising so Primrose also has a machine gun along with her trusty rapier.
 
Primrose isn’t actually an insect but that is what her flight suit is based off of. Basically her country’s scientist looked at wasps to design a vtol style flight mechanism for infantry and she controls it with that joy stick thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment