Sunday, October 30, 2011

L.A.'s Artwork: Halloween 2011


Click image for full view.

Happy Halloween everyone! This is the obligatory annual Halloween artwork from me. Now I know this is not a good one and would rather not hear what's wrong with it because I already know whats wrong with it. The thing is my computer's battery decided it would be really cool and break after I spent the whole day sketching this up. I pretty much lost a significant amount of work as a result, I lost my Halloween mood. I could've just scrapped this and moved on but that would add to my pile of unfinished artwork and I really want to lift that curse. I wanted to do better work for this but my mind was wanting to work on other things so I rushed through this one. Also time restricted me since I only have so many days before Halloween to finish this.

Sorry for the bad work but I hope you enjoy this.

Now I have 4 work in progresses to get back to and finish at a better quality and maybe a 5th for the biggest holiday of the year.

This was done completely in Paint Tool Sai.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment